Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sprinklers Status: Completed

We accomplished a major milestone for our family this past week. We finished our sprinkler system and it only took about a month to complete. I am so excited for all of the extra time that I'm going to have this summer that I spent the past few summers hauling hose around our yard. Hopefully our backyard lawn will finally fill in now that it will have some more consistent watering. I'm also really excited to watch the kids run through the sprinklers this summer. It will be a blast.
I think that Clint wishes that he could just rest now but we already have the next big project in our sights. We are going to take a wall down in our basement that creates a hallway that doesn't really need to be there. But removing it will include moving a major support beam unless we want to have a random pole in our room. It's going to be fun! (Says the one who won't be doing most of the hard labor!)
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I'll be better this week.



6 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

It sure does feel good to get a humongous job like that finsihed. Good job, now what are you going to do with all your FREE TIME this summer :)

Dyana said...

Hey Becca....Angi's blog link is on my blog. Have at it!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so glad that your sprinkler system is complete! It was funny to watch Clint erase that off his Honey Do list...Good luck with your next project.

Aubrey Doyle said...

Wow! Those are some pretty intense sprinklers in that photo. Clint went all out! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I come run through the sprinklers with you guys? I don't have any of my own. Jeni :)

Becca S. said...

Jeni, you can run through our sprinklers ANY time!!