Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mitchell Rocks!



On Saturday we went to dinner at the home of one of Clint's co-workers. He and his wife invited their neighbors and our family to come over for dinner and play games afterwards. Due to the nature of Clint's work there was, naturally, a projector handy to enlarge the Wii gaming experience for the evening. Clint's co-worker, Jay, had seen me play Guitar Hero around Christmas time and had been telling his neighbors about it. They asked me to play for them that evening. I did put on a performance but it was nothing to Mitchell's. He demanded a turn and was just as intense about playing as the rest of us. He even got 2 notes right in one of the songs that he played. He's definitely on the fast path to "rock"dom.

1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Go Mitchell. Becca, I will have to see you play. I hear you are amazing. Guitar Hero is a pretty awesome game, it keeps Aaron and me entertained.