Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Friday Night Action





This past Friday night we had the opportunity to watch some of our friends' children. In all there were 6 kids at our house all under the age of 5. I rather enjoyed the full feeling that the house had but Clint was pretty overwhelmed. He was ready to put the three babies to bed by 6:30.

Caleb really enjoyed having friends Hannah and Ethan who are closer to his age. Hannah is only a month younger and Ethan is a few months younder. I also especially enjoyed having Hannah here for the evening. I couldn't keep my hands from playing with her long, curly brown hair. Caleb would have loved to get his hands in it too if we would have let him. He was able to get a few fingers into Ethan's face. Luckily Ethan is a very sweet baby and didn't mind the attention until Caleb DID get his fingers into his hair. He recovered quickly and didn't hold a grudge. He was smiling at Caleb later on in the night.

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hannah's hair looks so cute. If you and Clint ever need a break I would love to come and babysit,anytime! I hope you, Becca, are feeling better, let me know if you need anything.

Dyana said...

Hi Becca...I found your BLOG thru Megan's.....Cute job! Peek in on our anytime...http://waytogowhiteley.blogspot.com/ Take care!