Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cakes

Clint came home from work on Tuesday and thanked me for putting Caleb's birthday pictures on our blog. People from work had asked about Caleb's party and he could simply direct them to our blog. He also told me that his co-workers wanted to know what the other birthday cakes I had made looked like. Clint made it seem to them like there was no way I would let him post those pictures because I'm too humble. The only cake that I'm not humble about is the pirate ship. The others definitely needed work. But sometimes its nice to do the unexpected, so I'll post the others as well.


Clint's coworkers---enjoy! (Everyone else enjoy them too!)

Mitchell's First Birthday 9-05

Mitchell's 2nd Birthday 9-06



Mitchell's 3rd Birthday 9-07

5 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Okay you are way too humble! You are good. They are too cute to eat!

Groshon said...

Your so creative and talented! I did a spiderman cake for Ian last year that was NOT gorgeous but he was pretty impressed so I will try to do something cool for him again this year.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Okay I am ready for an update! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I don't think it's fair that your are so good at everything. Those cakes are amazing. I am serioulsy impressed. Jay

Anonymous said...

Could you leave some talent out there for me. I really feel that you're taking it all, amazing mother...cake maker..etc,etc...Jeni