Friday, January 25, 2008

Rare Moments


If you ask Mitchell what he thinks of Caleb he'll tell you that he loves his little brother. He is very excited to share a room with him. When we stay at other people's houses and you ask him where he should sleep he'll tell you that he needs to sleep with Caleb. However, if Caleb comes within 2 feet of where he is, his inner demon is unleashed. Mitchell also is an unwilling partcipant when it comes to picture-taking. He runs in the other room or hides his face if the camera comes out. So I'm hoping that this picture is showing what can potentially be a constant in the future!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your boys are so cute! I can imagine Mitchell playing that guitar. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I think I'm addicted (or at least it's good therapy). It's great we can keep in touch this way.