Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a Day! (and month!)

Some of you have asked that we finally update our blog. I've been meaning to get around to it but just haven't found the right motivation. Today I heard from 3 different people. The fire has been lit.
I hope that your scrolling finger has been adequately warmed up for the upcoming mass of pictures that is to follow.

August Pictures/Events

Clint's 29th birthday cake. Mitchell chose the design.
Happy 29th Birthday Clint! We had lots of family and friends over. It was a lot of fun.

The family that wears underwear on their heads together stays together.

Some of us were more excited than others.

Independence Exhibition

Sorensen's "Home Grown" Outfitters

Hiking up Timpanogos with Clint's scouts

Hiking Down Timp. with Clint's scouts

Unable to put weight on my feet any longer after hiking Timp.

Hot Rods in the Backyard


First BYU game of the 2008-2009 season. Go Big Blue!
September Pictures/Events
Riding on Great-Grandpa's Lawnmower

Working in Great-Grandpa's tool shed

First Day of Pre-School

Just a reminder that some of you asked for this.

First day of school continued. His desk is dangerously close to the toys. On his desk are fruit loops to make a candy necklace. It never had a chance of making it home.

First day of school is also Mitchell's 4th Birthday!

Wearing the crown that he was supposed to wear at school but saved it for me and dad instead.

4th Birthday cake. He has a new fascination for batting. I throw about 30 pitches a day.

That night he told me, "Mom, I was being shy during the birthday song."

It only took about 4 blows. I'm glad it didn't take Clint 29 blows.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!
In his words, "I'm bigger and healthier than you now".

6 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

So funny! I am glad that you updated. Your boys crack me up- the underwear picture especially... lol.

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! There could never be too many pictures. I love it.

Mama Bean said...

It is good to see some new news. The pics show lot's of good times!!!

Jessica, Sarah, Crystal, and Jeni said...

Oh man! Just what I've been waiting for. I love your family. You guys are so dang cute. I can't believe Mitchell is in preschool. Crazy. And always I'm amazed by you and your skills. I love your cakes and I'm impressed that you hiked Timp. Did you go all the way to the top. I have yet to make it to the top myself. -Jeni

Debbie said...

Great update! I was starting to wonder... I love the underwear pics. And, as always, your birthday cakes are amazing! And happy birthday to Mitchell!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Love the update it is great to see all your August and September events.
Love the underwear picture, really funny.
Happy Birthday to Mitchell, the big 4! He is such a funny kid, full of so many funny comments.
I love Kaleb's smile it is so cute and you can't help but smile as well.
Keep the updates coming!