Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We have had a wondeful Christmas day so far!! I've really enjoyed sewing this fall and so made pajamas for the boys this year. I let Mitchell and Caleb pick out the fabric just to make sure they would like them. I really wanted to try to make footsie pajamas for Caleb so I did. They turned out so cute! I love them and he will even wear them. They were both excited to wear them last night and wore them for most of the morning. The best was when we could hear them giggling in the morning and found them lying together in Caleb's crib looking at books! (Heather, notice the dog that Caleb is holding. He LOVES it and carries it around everywhere!)
The kids have enjoyed their gifts. Mitchell was really excited to know that Santa had come to our house. Seeing the gifts under the tree wasn't convincing enough. He had to make sure that he had eaten the cookies and milk we had left!
We hope you all have had a great Christmas day!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Merry Christmas, Becca. It looks like you guys had a fun day. Our boys are like peas in a pod with their love of trains.

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

Cute pajamas and extra cute kids.

Groshon said...

good job on sewing! Their jammies look so cute :)

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Also congrats on Clints new job!

Anonymous said...

Cute pajamas. I'm very impressed with your sewing abilities! -Jay

Debbie said...

Nice PJs! And I wanted to say thanks so much to Mitchell for saving Ian's Christmas. He wanted a transformer so badly and Santa failed to get him one. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Aubrey Doyle said...

I am so impressed with your sewing abilities! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas!